Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ID for the o2?

Options
  • 26-01-2014 11:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

I'm 17 and dying to go to hardwell, what are the chances of me getting in without id? Are the id checkers Garda or just security?

I may or may not have a provisional license stating that i'm 18, it's not the best made one but it looks decent enough. would this suffice?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

If you're asking if you'll need id you'll probably need id.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭liamorocks

Anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

security and they dont ask for id anytime i was there over the eyars. back when it was the point and i used to go to all the cheesefest gigs was the same

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭liamorocks

copeyhagen wrote: »
    security and they dont ask for id anytime i was there over the eyars. back when it was the point and i used to go to all the cheesefest gigs was the same

Was at tiesto and I saw police checking id, luckily it was 16s so I had my passport with me but I'm not sure whether I should risk it. As I said, I have a fake provisional license that would probably get through if it's just security gaurds but i'm not sure what to do

• Registered Users Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭mordeith

From the O2 website:
    (valid photo ID essential Passport, Garda ID or Drivers License Only ID Accepted)

I can't imagine security would be any more likely to be fooled by a fake license as opposed to a guard.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭ironclaw

Presenting a fake license / passport to a Garda is a really, really bad idea. Its a serious offence. They were checking at Tiesto and appeared to be pretty strict.

Advertisement