Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying new site

Options
  • 26-01-2014 7:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Myself and my husband are considering buying a small costal site to put our holiday mobile on. At the moment it is just a field so we don't know how much it will cost to get connected to the water mains, sewage and electricity. There are other mobile homes and some houses in adjoining fields. If anyone has done this or knows someone that has Id really appreciate some advice. Thanks:)

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,279 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

To be honest with you- I think you're best spending some time in the immediate vicinity and talking to as many of the neighbours as possible- who will be able to give you hands-on information and guidance on their experiences. We could offer you all manner of advice here- only to find its not valid for various reasons- but when you have a resource such as neighbours in-situ who have already gone through the course, you'd be mad not to make them your first port of call.

Advertisement