Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

New business

Options
  • 26-01-2014 7:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 347 ✭✭

Hello everybody.

While i am not new on these boards i have not posted in this section but have kept an eye on things from afar so hello to all that look in here.

I have set up a online Clothing company selling brand names at low prices in the Isle of man in essence a TK MAX style store but online.

I am not new to the world of setting up new companys as i have and still do run a couple so the basic of running a business i am fine with but in a different sector.

This is my first online shop and my first into clothing i am only just learning website building skills so a rookie at best. So at the moment i have gone with Opencart and a simple template to start, once i have got the basics i can start playing around with better designs and things.

I have brought stock and it is all up on the website has been live for 2-3weeks. doing some PR with the old facebook and a few car boot sales in the next few months to put a name to the face of the site.

What i am after from the board is just your eyes really to have a look at the website and see what can be improved or what should be improved on the site.
    Www.gksclothing.co.uk

I apologize for the grammar and spelling its not my best subject and the proof reader is not here:rolleyes:

Thank you for your help
    Gareth

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,461 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Thread moved from Entrepreneurial and Business Management..

Advertisement