Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Would anyone be able to post me an AT&T microsim?

Options
  • 26-01-2014 6:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭

Upgraded my iPhone 4 to iOS7, I had unlocked it for my 3 sim during that brief, beautiful window within which the SAM unlock was possible - I have the activation tickets backed up to get my sim to work under iOS7, but for that to work I need to replace the activation tickets from within the phone, and for that I need the phone to be jailbroken with evasi0n7, and for that, I need the phone to be activated with a genuine sim from the network to which the phone's actually locked, i.e. AT&T.

I can paypal anyone who'll help me out a fiver.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭Laundry_Hamper

No-one?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭StaticNoise

I've been looking around for you, and all the ones that are shipped to Ireland cost a load of money.

I recommend that you post on a diaspora forum, such as Irish Central or one of the like so that an expat might be able to help. Or, if you're really stuck, go to a Temple Bar pub and chat up a Yank who might let you use their one.

Advertisement