Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aldi this Thursday

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,437 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

1.99 for 500g Aqueous cream is pretty good.. My little guy gets eczema so it's the only thing I use in his bath.. may stock up!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭dori_dormer

Also that avent bottle kit is good value, saw it today in the local pharmacy and dunnes for €35

• Registered Users Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

Also that avent bottle kit is good value, saw it today in the local pharmacy and dunnes for €35

And the microwave steriliser - it's about €35 in Argos I think. Great bargain!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

The newborn kit is €15 in symths and around €17.50 in boots at the mo. For some reason avent bottles seem to be reduced at the mo? My sister has that steriliser and it does not fit in all microwaves!!! I have just a stand microwave not a combi oven and it does it fit in it properly or my parents one!

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

One of my sisters and several of her friends told me not to buy advent bottles as they leek.
    She found the tommie tipp bottles better. The Dr Browns one could be good if your child has colic but they are hard to clean.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

We have advent bottles, never leaked for us on baby one, planned to use them for baby two at some point. Dropped one and it cracked alright, but that's about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Chattastrophe!

We have both Avent and Tommee Tippee, I much prefer the Tommee Tippee ones, they're less fiddly somehow!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

I have a crazy amount of bottles as am exclusively pumping. I have two avent ones and they don't leak. They have changed the design from years ago as I remember how bad they used to leak. I have 2 madela ones and they are grand too. The rest of my bottles are tommee tippee and baby way prefers them but the new avent ones look like the tommee tippee ones with the teeth that looks like a boob! (Not the ones for sale in aldi). You can buy the boob teeths seperately. A midwife recommended some bottles called MAM they are anti colic and self sterilising. Baby goes mad for tommee tippee like actually tries to grab bottle off me! Also avent no1 teeths only last to one month whereas tommee tippees last up to 3 months old.

Advertisement