Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Challenge Betting

Options
  • 25-01-2014 11:49pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭

Inspired by a conversation in another thread.

A few people seem to have started some form of challenge bet today, myself included.

I started with €5 and am now sitting at €28.50 after 7 bets today, over 3.5 goals in the Porto game was my last bet of the night. Obviously the odds are very very short and that I think, is the fun of this kind of bet. All of my bets bar 1 today were in play. If I manage to get the same kind of returns tomorrow I could be over €100 by this time tomorrow night.

Is anybody else interested in trying this? I'm sure if we all put our heads together we could find 5/6 in play bets every day that will boost our own bank.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭Vinz Mesrine

I didn't realise there was a challenge forum, could someone lock or delete this?

Advertisement