Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mocks 2014

Options
  • 25-01-2014 9:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Seems like there's no threads on this forum to give hints about what's possibly coming up in the mocks, so I decided to start one for those who feel they are about to **** their nappies like myself about these exams.
    Also I was hoping that we could talk about medical problems that we have encountered during this stressful period. For example I have genuinely soiled myself numerous times, wondering has anyone else encountered similar problem.
    We shouldn't feel alone.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭TooMuchStudy

Haha serious? There's a big huge thread a few threads underneath this about the mocks

• Registered Users Posts: 6 bratnuk

there's still no thread for those of us who are suffering from chronic diarrhoea due to all this stress, my anus is raw, its like lava flowing out of me

• Registered Users Posts: 11,971 ✭✭✭✭peekachoo

Paging Randy and Spurious to the LC forum, we have found LCS v2.0! :pac:

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,572 Mod ✭✭✭✭Canard

As much as I appreciated those images, yeah, no. :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement