Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Error 404

Options
  • 25-01-2014 8:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭

I have a android dongal which makes TV smart, works great to surf ,netflicks,etc I downloaded Bitlord and says download successful but when I open the file it says file can't open,I have a wireless mouse btw
    I downloaded bitlord to help me access some sites that need bitlord application to work ,both work fine on my PC.

But when I go into this other site to download something it says error 404
    I have UPC,
    any ideas what the issue is
    tks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,481 ✭✭✭irishpancake

castle wrote: »
    I have a android dongal which makes TV smart, works great to surf ,netflicks,etc I downloaded Bitlord and says download successful but when I open the file it says file can't open,I have a wireless mouse btw
    I downloaded bitlord to help me access some sites that need bitlord application to work ,both work fine on my PC.

But when I go into this other site to download something it says error 404
    I have UPC,
    any ideas what the issue is
    tks

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080524155727AASzxGo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,780 ✭✭✭Frank Lee Midere

404 is page not found.

Advertisement