Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Network unlock code - eMobile = Meteor?

Options
  • 25-01-2014 6:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭

A quickie: If I'm buying a network unlock code for an eMobile phone, should I give eMobile or Meteor as the current network provider when I provide the IMEI? Or does it really matter?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,735 ✭✭✭Stuxnet

Before you PAY...whats your phone model, unlocks can be done easily for free, especially androids, dont get ripped off. emobile uses the meteor network, so Id say, say Meteor

• Registered Users Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

what network was it previously on? Your probably better off contacting them than wasting your money!!

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭Escapees

Thanks - Phone model is Huawei Y300 but I think all you can get for free is the bootloader unlock code. Cost of network unlock code on eBay is almost now't -> less than 3 euros.

Advertisement