Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

samsung galaxy ace gt-s5830i

Options
  • 25-01-2014 1:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

How can I connect to the internet to use facebook etc on this handset, its for my elderly father in law and he has no wifi. he has a pay as you go sim with plenty of credit.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

derekagnew wrote: »
    How can I connect to the internet to use facebook etc on this handset, its for my elderly father in law and he has no wifi. he has a pay as you go sim with plenty of credit.

What network? If he uses data without a data add on it'll eat through his credit in no time.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 derekagnew

on T-Mobile and I don't know what plan he has as he only ever used it for text and calls. He cannot use browser or facebook app because it says no network connection. I was looking advice on how to resolve this.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 derekagnew

got sorted, thanks anyhow.

Advertisement