Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sound Blaster Audigy 2 zs

Options
  • 25-01-2014 12:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭

Hi,
    I have an old desktop pc that is for the bin but it has a Audigy 2 zs Platinum Pro sound card in it complete with the external i/o hub and remote control and all the original disks. Is there any value in this card or does it belong in the bin?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,482 ✭✭✭JG009

Frank11 wrote: »
    Hi,
    I have an old desktop pc that is for the bin but it has a Audigy 2 zs Platinum Pro sound card in it complete with the external i/o hub and remote control and all the original disks. Is there any value in this card or does it belong in the bin?

For the money they cost I always found the audigys to be good cards. Suited me for my needs and budget at the time! Still have a few floating about!

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭Frank11

Thanks, do you want another one :)
    JG009 wrote: »
    For the money they cost I always found the audigys to be good cards. Suited me for my needs and budget at the time! Still have a few floating about!

Advertisement