Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Running Groups/clubs

Options
  • 24-01-2014 11:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hi all

My brother has moved to waterford and loves to go out running the odd evening, he was wondering if there are groups or a clubs that goes out in the evenings??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭littlelulu

Hi all

My brother has moved to waterford and loves to go out running the odd evening, he was wondering if there are groups or a clubs that goes out in the evenings??

There is a running track in the RSC and groups run from there around the city. The RSC is just off of the big roundabout a little beyond McDonalds on the Cork Rd.

I'm sure they would have info online too. Running isn't my area of expertise unfortunately

• Registered Users Posts: 2,636 ✭✭✭sillysocks

Balance Fitness have running groups on a Tuesday and Thursday from Ardkeen shopping centre.

There's the Winter League on a Thursday night but not sure when that's over. Waterford AC run that. They also have a group running night on the track I think it's a Monday night but if you check then out on Facebook they'd give you all the details (they cater for all levels of runners).

Advertisement