Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lookin' to make a tool box. Need ideas.

Options
  • 24-01-2014 9:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭

So I'm looking to make a tool box. So I need ideas. Im considering having it as a closed box, by using the small locks you see in a jacks in a pub.

So what design have ye got for me. I also am wondering what would be a nice cheep timber I could use?

Thanks
    JS

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 6,323 Mod ✭✭✭✭fergal.b

Something like this would be handy enough to make and as for cheep timber you could use plywood.

tool-box-isolated-5251252.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭woodturner

Tool box or tool chest ? If you do a search on YouTube you'll find loads of neat chests with tills for handsaws, racks for chisels and small sliding trays for small tools.

Advertisement