Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Basketball court in Meelick?

Options
  • 24-01-2014 8:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,438 ✭✭✭

I know it's in Clare, but does anyone know where the basketball court is there? I can't get any info on the net about it.
    And what would be the easiest way from the Ennis side to get to it? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,070 ✭✭✭✭phog

Could it be in the "refugee" camp, the old army camp???

Coming from Ennis, turn left off roundabout at Shields Garage/Two mile Inn, then left at T junction, next right ( almost at T jct) continue on this road, under bridge, sweep sharp right then into "village" keep left a Y junction ( staying on main road). At next junction (T) turn right, continue down hill, turn left at first entrance.

Alternatively, come in past Thomond Park, turn left at lights after TP, turn left at next set of lights ( @ Eurospar) after you pass out Moyross, you travel along a country road, you come to a few houses on your left after you pass these the entrance is on your right.

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Stellaluna

There's a gym hall in Meelick community hall which may have basketball hoops. Follow phog's directions to the "village". I don't think the asylum seeker's hostel at knockalisheen is open to the public although I could be wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,438 ✭✭✭finbarrk

I'd say its that community hall. Thanks.

Advertisement