Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boy or a Girl?

Options
  • 24-01-2014 5:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,230 ✭✭✭

A close friend of mine is pregnant at the same time as me (just two weeks between us) so it's great being able to share all our stages together. :)

She said that she has asked women over the last few years who were pregnant to try out this test and it has NEVER been wrong apparently!

All a bit of fun, it predicts I'm going to have a little baby boy! Everyone else thinks I will too, I'm the only person who thinks I'm having a girl!

Anyway, if you haven't yet reached 20 weeks, let us know what it predicts and then if the test is proven right!!

http://www.babycenter.com/chinese-gender-predictor

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

I'm 27 weeks but I was told I'm having a boy and the gender predictor reckons girl. We'll see!

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭Fairie

I did this on both mine and it said boy each time I have two girls!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,230 ✭✭✭Merkin

Oh dear, it's not doing very well so far is it?! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭contrary_mary

Merkin wrote: »
    Oh dear, it's not doing very well so far is it?! :o

It says I'm having a girl which is worrying as we saw a willy on the scan last week!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,230 ✭✭✭Merkin

Lol, this is going down like a fart in a spacesuit!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,251 ✭✭✭cyning

I did this on my little girl and it said I was having a boy! This time it said in having a girl and I am :)

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭Fairie

Merkin wrote: »
    Lol, this is going down like a fart in a spacesuit!!

Haha, it has to be right some of the time!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Roesy

It said I was having a boy and I had a girl.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

It's wrong for me, unless scan got it arseways.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,816 ✭✭✭Suucee

Yea wrong for me too. Says girl but having a boy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭lainycool

It was wrong for me too, Said I was having girl and I had a boy!

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭lainycool

It was wrong for me too, Said I was having girl and I had a boy!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,335 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

My wife is Chinese and one of her (Chinese) friends used one of these predictors (she went the whole hog with conception times and lunar this and that) and was told she was having a boy. She was convinced and was never told at the scan what sex it was (possibly language problem) and had bought loads of boys clothes.
    Fast forward a few months and guess what?, it wasn't a boy, oh the drama!! :D

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,391 ✭✭✭fro9etb8j5qsl2

Wrong for me I'm afraid but then again, it's extremely hard to pinpoint a conception date or even an accurate due date given the varying length of menstrual cycles and time between ovulation and fertilisation etc :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,671 ✭✭✭GarIT

I'll go tell my brother he is a girl, I have proof now :) It would be mad to even think something like that could work.

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭Rose35

Right for me, I had a boy!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,528 ✭✭✭ShaShaBear

Says a boy for me for both of my due dates (which are two days apart). Won't know for another three weeks, but we shall see!

Advertisement