Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galaxy S2 Problem

Options
  • 24-01-2014 2:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,080 ✭✭✭

My S2 is acting up when i take the battery out it turns itself on when i put it in again and some times the battery charging symbol will appear and disapapear ECT ECT

Some times when the phone is on the battery symbol will be flashing on and off and the phone will make the noise when the charger is unpluged ever minute or so, also the screen wont lock itself

It's is getting on my tits now :mad: can anyone help me please.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

My S2 is acting up when i take the battery out it turns itself on when i put it in again and some times the battery charging symbol will appear and disapapear ECT ECT

Some times when the phone is on the battery symbol will be flashing on and off and the phone will make the noise when the charger is unpluged ever minute or so, also the screen wont lock itself

It's is getting on my tits now :mad: can anyone help me please.

Have you tried a different charger? Also a factory reset?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,080 ✭✭✭JAMES VTI S

Yes a have three chargers, factory rest i have not

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

factory rest i have not

Its would be worth a try.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 hammerhead14

I had a s2 acting funny like that a while sgo. Could b your usb port that is faulty. Cheap and easy fix.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,080 ✭✭✭JAMES VTI S

That phone was lost a week ago and have a brand new S4 now.

What an annoying fault

• Advertisement
Advertisement