Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Studio/Workshop space

Options
  • 24-01-2014 12:05am

Hi,

I am looking to rent a commercial property, studio/workshop space in Dublin City Centre from the end of Feb/early March to work with actors. I need a space where it is okay to make noise and where we are not disrupted by noise. I am looking for the space to be at least 600 square feet. If the space is not in the best of order thats okay, as I am willing to spend a bit of time doing it up. I am looking to take it for a year.

If anyone has such a property or can point me in the right direction send me a private message or post below.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭Outsidethebox

Jack_K wrote: »
    Hi,

I am looking to rent a commercial property, studio/workshop space in Dublin City Centre from the end of Feb/early March to work with actors. I need a space where it is okay to make noise

Giggity giggity!

Advertisement