Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

48 months - call and texts pricing ??

Options
  • 23-01-2014 10:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,794 ✭✭✭

i am with 48 months - my buddy is with vodafone
    he reckons that its costs a lot more to call/text me than to any other network

anyone shed any light on this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭ct5amr2ig1nfhp

Do you know what tariff your friends is on?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,794 ✭✭✭sporina

no sorry - so it depends on his own tarrif?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 4,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭nava

sporina wrote: »
    i am with 48 months - my buddy is with vodafone
    he reckons that its costs a lot more to call/text me than to any other network

anyone shed any light on this?

Are you talking about you calling from 48 or him calling you from Vodafone, your calls/text are included in your monthly fee. His will be depending on his plan or if PAYG.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭StaticNoise

Any call or text to your number, provided that it is an Irish 08X number, is the same rate as any other network.
    It is the same cost as contacting any other network.

Eg. If your mate in on Vodafone, and he contacts his friend on O2, Meteor, Three, and 48, they'll all cost the same for the call or text. If he has free texts or calls to Irish mobiles, then it is treated the same, as 48 is another standard Irish network.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,963 ✭✭✭Doge

Any call or text to your number, provided that it is an Irish 08X number, is the same rate as any other network.
    It is the same cost as contacting any other network.

Eg. If your mate in on Vodafone, and he contacts his friend on O2, Meteor, Three, and 48, they'll all cost the same for the call or text. If he has free texts or calls to Irish mobiles, then it is treated the same, as 48 is another standard Irish network.

This plus the only calls that could possibly be cheaper for him is Vodafone to Vodafone calls.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭StaticNoise

If the calls are free and included, how would Vodafone to Vodafone calls be cheaper for him?

Advertisement