Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cinema Themed Birthday Party

Options
  • 23-01-2014 9:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi,
    I'm hoping someone can help me source supplies for a cinema themed birthday party.

We're having the party in a local hall and need things (reasonably priced!) like popcorn boxes/holders, coke cups, hot nuts boxes, etc.

Not really going into the decor side of it - just munchies for wathing a movie and what to put them in!

I'll be in Dublin soon if theres any shops that do that kind of thing? I probably wont have time to order online as party is 2nd February...

Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,640 ✭✭✭Milly33

Little Star have some party bits look here http://www.littlestarparties.ie/hollywood-party-supplies#.UuU3NOmvldg have used them a few times and they are great. delivery would be fine me thinks for Feb

Im in Cork but I take it those €2 or Euro Giant shops are all the same. The have the popcorn boxes all different sizes and you can get chips baskets,.. You probably get all the stuff in the euro giant actually funny straws, baskets, napkins... You could pick up a popcorn machine in Argos too they are nifty things, just pop the kernals in and wait popping in a few min

Advertisement