Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CyanogenMod 11 update

Options
  • 23-01-2014 4:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭

I installed CyanogenMod on my Vodafone Galaxy S3 during the update debacle last year.

I'm very happy with CyanogenMod. Everything works.

Anybody know when CyanogenMod 11 (KitKat) is available through the System Update? I read that they started in Decemeber.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭laoisfan

Mad Benny wrote: »
    I installed CyanogenMod on my Vodafone Galaxy S3 during the update debacle last year.

Anybody know when CyanogenMod 11 (KitKat) is available through the System Update? I read that they started in Decemeber.

Why don't you check on the CyanogenMod website/forum?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭advertsfox

It is available but did you update to CM10 first with the CyanogenMod Updater? If the latter, it won't be available until a stable release it out.

Your device is the i9300, all available downloads are here and can be flashed manually (Gapps for 4.4 here) - http://download.cyanogenmod.org/?device=i9300

• Registered Users Posts: 1,481 ✭✭✭irishpancake

Mad Benny wrote: »

No stable release yet.....

Nightlies here:

http://download.cyanogenmod.org/?device=i9300&type=nightly

Why do some ppl have to be soooo unhelpful??

Its beyond me.

Advertisement