Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

What spec engine in my car van

Options
  • 23-01-2014 11:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,155 ✭✭✭

Hi, I have a company Opel Astra car van....the new 5 door model. It's the 1.7cdti. Looking on the Opel website, the 1.7 comes with 110PS of power however I recall being told that my vehicle has 125PS. Is there any way of telling which exact engine I have? Maybe some marking or text somewhere on the car or in the engine bay?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,155 ✭✭✭highdef

I don't have access to the log book as it's a company vehicle. I could technically ask but I don't want to be bothering someone in work with such a petty request. Thankfully Boardsies are much more willing and helpful :p

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Engine code location

• Registered Users Posts: 6,155 ✭✭✭highdef

Thank you both. Cartell tells me it's 110PS which makes sense as this is what Opel say it comes with. I rechecked some mails and it states 125PS in them. I guess the mail is more likely to be wrong.

Advertisement