Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Possible concert for Gaelic Grounds

Options
  • 22-01-2014 10:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I see on twitter that Limerick GAA said last night that are hoping to announce a possible concert for the Gaelic Grounds at their February county board meeting. Hopefully it will be a big name

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭Jofspring

Needs to be a big name in my opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

Jofspring wrote: »
    Needs to be a big name in my opinion.

Oh, do you think Adolph Blaine Charles David Earl Frederick Gerald Hubert Irvin John Kenneth Lloyd Martin Nero Oliver Paul Quincy Randolph Sherman Thomas Uncas Victor William Xerxes Yancy Wolfeschlegelsteinhausenbergerdorff will be playing?! I love his music!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭Jofspring

phill106 wrote: »
    Oh, do you think Adolph Blaine Charles David Earl Frederick Gerald Hubert Irvin John Kenneth Lloyd Martin Nero Oliver Paul Quincy Randolph Sherman Thomas Uncas Victor William Xerxes Yancy Wolfeschlegelsteinhausenbergerdorff will be playing?! I love his music!

Over the hill and never going to get big crowds out after the disaster that was Croke Park 1999.

phill106 wrote: »

I preffered his earlier stuff to be honest

Advertisement