Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get wardrobe/desk/DVD rack custom made?

Options
  • 22-01-2014 6:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi,i'm wondering were I can get wooden furniture custom made?

I'm looking to get it all in the same type of wood and because i'm a bit restricted for space I need to get the furniture built to an exact size so so far I have had no luck searching in the usual suspects ie. Bargaintown,Ikea,Argos etc.

Any help really appreciated,cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭galwaydude18

PM sent to you

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭sawdoubters

ikea has all in one unit

• Registered Users Posts: 4 ger310

Yeh cheers but it's the size of every unit that is the problem.......Because of the space i'm dealing with the measurements have to be exact,but the "norm" just wont fit..............Nightmare! Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭peter bermingham

Being a cabinetmaker kitchen fitter for 20 years take it from me stay away from ikea if you want quality units that will last. op poster has pm you so i wont offer to do the work

Advertisement