Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limerick City Council

Options
  • 22-01-2014 12:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭

Hi guys does anyone know where i could find a list of the 6 or so builders registered too carry out work with the city council please

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,678 ✭✭✭flutered

is the city council not now defunct, can you not use one from the county, good luck with your search, i was in need of one some time ago, to get one was a needle in a haystack job, actually any regestered firm/guy will suffice as i found out, most will not touch that type of work, firstly they have a wait for the cash, secondly they have to pay tax and vat on it, thirdly most think its not worth the bother, the best of luck in your search.

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭puddie77

too be honest its too look for work, im 3 years installing external insulation and there are 100s of house being upgraded in limerick this year but i just cant seem too find a list of the builders registered too do it

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭Little Sunshine

contact the housing section of the city council - they should have the list

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭puddie77

contact the housing section of the city council - they should have the list

i have sunshine, was put on hold for 10 mins then engaged tone, havent got through again since,ive emailed them too with no reply, an cant seem too find list anywhere on the net

Advertisement