Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SMS/NOTIFICATION TONE PLEASE HELP

Options
  • 22-01-2014 9:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 438 ✭✭

Hi All, could someone please help me find a certain sms/notification tone if anyone watches 'Fair City' then hopefully you'll know what i'm talking about.The one i'm looking for is the one that Rachel had as her notification/sms tone when she got the text message about the mouse pic. Does anyone know or have any idea of the name of it. Its driving me crazy as i'll do anything to find it but i just cant think of the name of the notification/sms tone. It was the one that was being used when Ruth spilled the juice? (just i/c anyone is wondering) Ive already tired to upload the one that im trying to explain but it wont upload. Please, can someone help me find it or just send me the name? Please, i am desperate to find it. Thank you so much. :):)

Advertisement