Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a Caterer

Options
  • 22-01-2014 2:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend a catering company, its for a family event in May.

I would really appreciate it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,137 ✭✭✭✭phog

I've used or have heard good reports for Paddy Dooley, Gleeson's on Catherine St, Ryan's Centra in Raheen.

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭LMK

I would recommend John Quinn catering

• Registered Users Posts: 1,456 ✭✭✭moby2101

+1 Gleesons
    Highly recommend these guys

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,001 ✭✭✭fl4pj4ck

Ryan's Centra in Raheen was half an hour late with my order, and it was just down the road (ind est). also they mismatched ordered food, we got more plates of cheaper food/sausages instead of what we paid for/goujons, also they didn't have correct drinks. that's one to avoid for me next time

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭Mockba

Russells Bar in Fr Russell Road. I used them for Confirmation & parties and were Very good.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭crazyguy01

Check out Zest, they do catering and deliver too. http://www.zestfood.ie/ Number in Limerick is 319449.

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭godfrey

Tuscany bistros (Ballina and Annacotty) have a big catering section and serve UL, corporate and private events etc. Savage stuff...

g

Advertisement