Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Swap a FaS safepass card for a UK CSCS card??

Options
  • 22-01-2014 12:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,377 ✭✭✭

can anyone tell me is this possible? or do i just have to sit a CSCS course and test . ive read a few forums stating that a valid FAS safepass card can be transferred to a UK CSCS card

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭PeteEd

http://www.cscs.uk.com/faqs/affiliated-and-other-card-schemes

Looks like its a straight swap
    FÀS Safepass cardholders are exempt from having to take the CITB Health, Safety and Environment test when applying for a CSCS card, providing the Safepass is current and valid. CSCS Card holders or affiliated scheme cardholders going from the UK to work on construction sites in the Republic of Ireland will have their CSCS card accepted in lieu of the Safepass card.

For more information visit www.fas.ie/ or call +353 (0)1 607 0500

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭kelledy

Ye send a copy of ur safe pass 2 photos a filled out form and 30£.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,377 ✭✭✭Colash

kelledy wrote: »
    Ye send a copy of ur safe pass 2 photos a filled out form and 30£.

Thanks mate

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭3206jake

Colash wrote: »
    Thanks mate

have you had any joy changing your card ?

Im looking to get mine done

• Registered Users Posts: 1 talhariaz

Likewise, the UK CSCS card is normally accepted in Northern Ireland. Similarly, CSR has signed a mutual recognition agreement with SOLAS which means the CSR one day health and safety course is the only course recognised as equivalent to the SOLAS Safe Pass course. In the end end safe pass card swap with cscs card.

• Advertisement
Advertisement