Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LEAVING CERT STUDY HELPPPPP!

Options
  • 21-01-2014 11:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

hi i get in from school at about 4:10 and start my homework at 4:30 i spend a half an hour doing just my homework and then an hour doing study. i do all HL subjects appart from English and Irish. Am i doing enough work to get 400+

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Homework takes half an hour? I want to be in your school! Mine takes minimum 1hr30mins :(

1hr every night isn't too bad, but I've been advised to gradually increase that to 2hrs a night.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 IrishLad1996

Only half an hour homework? Wow. I get at least 1-2 hours of just homework every night. They say you should do 3 hours+ of homework and study every night. That leaves you with about 2 and a half hours study. Just a guideline to go by. :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

jcspurs wrote: »
    hi i get in from school at about 4:10 and start my homework at 4:30 i spend a half an hour doing just my homework and then an hour doing study. i do all HL subjects appart from English and Irish. Am i doing enough work to get 400+
    Unless you're exceptionally brainy with an extremely good memory, probably not.

The fact that there's an hour's study in there, rather than just 1.5 hours homework, is positive though.

I too am surprised at you having a half-hours homework. Do you really mean that you don't do half of it, or throw any old thing on the page to have something to hand up?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 jcspurs

i do ag science where i get no homework, construction no homework thats why i get little homework

Advertisement