Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bulk disable apps or notifications?

Options
  • 21-01-2014 9:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,667 ✭✭✭

Hi.

Is it possible to bulk disable apps or notifications?

I'm using v4.1.1. If you goto System Settings >> Apps > Then you can uncheck 'Show notifications' or click the Disable button.

Is there an app to make this tedious procedure easier? Well it is tedious to do for many apps.

Cheers.

Mitch Hedberg: "Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something."

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,667 ✭✭✭Worztron

I refer to this example image. It would be ideal to have a long list of apps and hit disable or cancel notifications boxes instead of going into each one individually.

290221.gif

Mitch Hedberg: "Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something."

• Registered Users Posts: 1,684 ✭✭✭waynegalway

Worztron wrote: »
    I refer to this example image. It would be ideal to have a long list of apps and hit disable or cancel notifications boxes instead of going into each one individually.

290221.gif

Unless you root the phone and use something like Titanium, then as far as I know, they have to be done one by one. Maybe check out an app called Greenify, I haven't used it in a long time, but it might go some way to do what you want.

Advertisement