Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Private Swedish lessons?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭CuppaCocoa

robbbbo wrote: »
    I am looking for someone in Dublin who can offer private Swedish lessons for 2 kids aged 11 and 13?

PM sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,180 ✭✭✭hfallada

Maybe put an ad up on the notice board in the front arch of TCD. There is pretty of swedes in TCD

• Registered Users Posts: 7 bmwbmc

I am also looking for someone in Dublin or Bray who can offer Swedish lessons. I am a 35 year old man but fairly good with languages and a quick learner. I don't mind to share the lessons with others although i would prefer private lessons if possible. I drive so i can travel if necessary.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

Try the Irish Tour Guides Association. They have Swedish guides on their books and I'm sure they will put you in touch with them.

Advertisement