Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

just after finding out

Options
  • 21-01-2014 9:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 550 ✭✭✭

hey guys just found out im pregnant a bit shocked but were happy :) i hadnt a period in about 3months put it down to stress of work coming up to christmas and moving into our new house i didnt actually cop it. was at the doc last week he took bloods and rang me today to say congrats my bloods are reading im about 4-5weeks pregnant :) is there anyway the bloods are reading wrong and im futher gone than i thought.im meeting him next week to discuss everything thanks girls any advice would be great

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Did you take a pregnancy test?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 550 ✭✭✭xxlauraxxox

no hun i plan on tomorrow is there one that will tell me exactly how far gone i am?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

nope, a dating scan or knowing the date of your last period are all that can tell you that.
    I would be pretty confident that you are if a blood test showed it up but a test will confirm it.
    Congrats and good luck:)

Advertisement