Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

change of address-landlord form

Options
  • 21-01-2014 8:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,149 ✭✭✭✭

I've recently changed address and I am waiting on my bank statement as proof of this new address. I have until friday to give the S.W office the evidence of the change. If the B.Statement doesn't come in theres always the form they gave me to bring back in...
    I would fill in the form but the thing is I'm gonna be living with my sister for a couple of months until I can rent again.
    So I won't actually be paying rent, and my sister isnt a registered landlord either.

Will I just fill it in as normal and state that I wont be paying rent? will that make a difference?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭eastbono

Get a recent utility bill in your sisters name and a letter from her stating that you are living at the address...that should suffice.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,149 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

Cheers for the reply, bank statement came but i shall lodge that info for future reference! Thanks

Advertisement