Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free T-15s this weekend

Options
  • 21-01-2014 2:44pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,111 CMod ✭✭✭✭

http://ftr.wot-news.com/2014/01/21/wg-eu-server-upcoming-missions/

Do the Axis and Allies mission 4 times, a total of 60 wins in a tier 4+ tank, and you get a free tier 3 premium, the T-15 and a garage slot for it. It may not be an IS6, but free is free.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Aenaes

Spear wrote: »

Also, a hell of alot easier. Will be going for this myself, just to add to my collection.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭BigEejit

dammit, i have a long day of work on saturday ..... its going to be a squeeze getting it :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Aenaes

So, I got mine. Was pretty easy in the end, no excessive grinding in the end. I also picked up a free pair of binoculars on the way for playing in 50 battles, so that was nice. Only played one battle in it but it seems a neat little thing. Fast with good view and radio range, so useful enough for passive spotting when in tier IV or V battles while it has decent enough armour for the tier III battles.

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭VikingG

Ya.... I got to complete 3 of the 4.... but with the server issues on Sunday I gave up... which was a little frustrating .. I did get the free binoculars and a good deal of cash...but was really pissed off that I couldnt complete it. I thought that due to the server issues they might extend the mission ..but not so.

Advertisement