Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dog grooming in limerick

Options
  • 21-01-2014 2:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,175 ✭✭✭

so im just wondering if anyone has used any of the dog groomers in limerick and which they would recommend?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

emerald pooch

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭kiersm

I use Christine & she works out of Doggy Style out of Thomondgate and I won't let anyone else groom my dogs. She isn't cheap but she is vv good.

If Emerald Pooch is the bloke that goes around with the green dog trailer I personally wouldnt recommend him to anyone. Sorry but I used him once and I wasn't happy with the grooming they got.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭alroley

Emerald Pooch - he did a good job and the dog seemed to be very comfortable with him(unlike with the previous groomer she went to).

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭CrazyChick18

Top grooming up on the Ballysimon road have to say only had my first experience last week and will definitely be going back again. Great price/people and service.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,175 ✭✭✭Paulegend

yea i think as with all things, different people just feel comfortable with different services. we have a kennel we leave our dog with whenever we are away and we feel comfortable enough that we wouldnt use anyone else.

from looking around ive noticed that prices range anywhere from 25 to 60 quid. thats a huge difference. now our little shih tzu we just recently took in. the little think was a lost dog so a lot of work needs to be done with grooming so we will have to pay top rate but top rate seems to differ.

anyone used petmania by any chance?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Ballyclough Kennels do dog grooming too!

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭ciog52

Ballyclough Kennels are very good and Karen just loves dogs. http://ballycloughdogs.ie/

Advertisement