Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mens Clothes: cheap, plain , slimfit, cotton, long sleeve t shirts.

Options
  • 21-01-2014 2:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭

Anyone know where you can find these? They're really useful for wearing under anything. You can get plain long sleeve t shirts in penneys but the slim fit is really baggy now. I"m skinny so I need them properly slim fit. The pennys one just seem to be sized small rather than a little elasticated.

They look way better than short sleeved t shirts and are warmer too. Love to be able to stock up on a load of well fitting ones. Round neck or v neck. Help would be greatly appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

used to stock up in Next for these.
    They usually have them '2 for €15' or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 moveover

I think that they do them in Debenhams. Also try Zara- all their stuff is skinny fit. You might get cheaper ones in Heatons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

Try Marks and Sparks. I usually get my plain white t-shirts from there or Penneys

• Registered Users Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭MaxWig

Penneys do decent ones for €3/4

• Closed Accounts Posts: 810 ✭✭✭Inbox

I found after years of buying long sleeve tees that they degrade really badly. Then i got some Nike ones a couple of years ago. 100% cotton and they are still going strong. Well worth the extra but i can only ever find them online.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭aliaslinden

Thanks for the all the replies, will look into them! Would go pennys but like I said, fit is really poor with those now.

Advertisement