Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cardboard pirate ship cake stand

Options
  • 20-01-2014 10:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭

Has anyone seen these in stock in a dunnes stores anywhere in the country?

My nearly 3 year old saw one in a photo in the examiner paper at the weekend, and got very excited about having one for her birthday party. I've looked in 3 cork dunnes, and no sign of any pirate party stuff. The matching hats, cups and plates are available online, but no sign of this stand.

5052178_multi.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Wow that is very cool, haven't seen it but I'll keep an eye out. I assume it would be in the supermarket area? Did you ask anyone in dunnes?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

Yup, asked in Dunnes, but the staff hadn't seen them, so I don'tthink they ever had them down in cork. There was a ferris wheel one too in the range too as far as I know.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Probably best to order it for pickup?

the_syco wrote: »
    Probably best to order it for pickup?

Thanks, but that's just the cake cases... the stand itself isn't available online.

Found it!

In case anyone is looking for them, there are 3 left in Liffey Valley, and 4 in Swords.

• Advertisement
Advertisement