Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Want to get back into Warhammer

Options
  • 20-01-2014 3:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi all,

Used to play warhammer fb a lot back in 4th edition. I know things have moved on a good bit since then but would love to get back into it. Is there anybody out there who still plays and wouldnt mind a relative newbie joining their gaming group. I'd be happy to come along and just watch the first couple of times to find my feet. Also happy to play 40k or blood bowl. wouldn't need much warm up with blood bowl but would with 40k

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,089 ✭✭✭keelanj69

Where are you based?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 powerjh

Newcastle, Co dublin which means I can get to a lot of places pretty easily

• Registered Users Posts: 983 ✭✭✭Frogdog

Check out the Wargaming Ireland forum:

http://w-ired.org/forum/index.php

Also, if you know the shop Gamer's World on Jervis Street in Dublin city centre, Tuesday nights there's a load of guys that play Warhammer Fantasy there. Might be worth a shot to pop along and introduce yourself.

Advertisement