Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wedding suits

Options
  • 20-01-2014 1:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I'm getting married abroad in sept 14. I'm looking to hire suits 8 approx. can anyone recommend somewhere. I live in Dublin so there or surrounding county's preferable. Thx

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Stephen101

Hi Noelden, I got Married last month and i rented my suits from a place in Lucan called Dublin Formal Wear. The suits were brilliant and so were the staff i checked out other places online and they all seemed to be the same price i visited a place in Liffey valley and Blanch however it was the service and how me and the other half were treated in Lucan that made us choose them. As i said your probably best checking about for yourself however Lucan is just my opinion. Best of Luck on the upcoming wedding.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

Noelden wrote: »
    I'm getting married abroad in sept 14. I'm looking to hire suits 8 approx. can anyone recommend somewhere. I live in Dublin so there or surrounding county's preferable. Thx

Tangos dress hire in Temple Bar. The owner is a gent and the selection is great.

• Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭saggycaggy

Stephen101 wrote: »
    Hi Noelden, I got Married last month and i rented my suits from a place in Lucan called Dublin Formal Wear. The suits were brilliant and so were the staff i checked out other places online and they all seemed to be the same price i visited a place in Liffey valley and Blanch however it was the service and how me and the other half were treated in Lucan that made us choose them. As i said your probably best checking about for yourself however Lucan is just my opinion. Best of Luck on the upcoming wedding.

My husband rented from Dublin Formal Wear also when we got married abroad in 2010. Very good service and no complaints at all.

Advertisement