Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thank you conor (dispatch)

Options
  • 20-01-2014 1:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭

Just in case he reads this. We got patched through to Cnnor earlier who talked me through recusitating my 5 week old daughter whilst we waited for the ambulance. We're in icu and have been told that those actions saved her life.

His calmness and assurance was crucial.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 681 ✭✭✭gumbo1

I don't know Connor or you but im happy you have a good outcome to an unimaginable situation!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭Sparks43

Best wishes to you all.

Hope all goes well and stay strong.

• Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭Bang Bang

uberwolf wrote: »
    Just in case he reads this. We got patched through to Cnnor earlier who talked me through recusitating my 5 week old daughter whilst we waited for the ambulance. We're in icu and have been told that those actions saved her life.

His calmness and assurance was crucial.

Where did you call from? We may be able to get your message to Conor.
    Speedy recovery to your daughter.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭donvito99

I'd say Conor would really appreciate a letter of thanks! Hope your daughter gets better.

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Diageio_Man

Fair play conor, a really nice bloke aswell. hope everything works out uberwolf :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭uberwolf

Bang Bang wrote: »
    Where did you call from? We may be able to get your message to Conor.
    Speedy recovery to your daughter.

dun laoghaire neck of the woods

• Registered Users Posts: 4,957 ✭✭✭Hooch

May we ask hows all today?

Well done to you for being able to do it, I can only imagine how stressful and emotionally challenging the event must have been.

Dispatchers are very much hidden away from the public but play a vital role in all areas of ES……thanks for coming on and posting.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,538 ✭✭✭kub

I must say as a parent who has been in Uberwolfs position before, I know only too well what you are your partner are going through.

I pray your little one will be better soon and I must also say for you to even think of Conor in dispatch, at this time says a heck of a lot about what a thoughtful person you are.

Hooch wrote: »
    May we ask hows all today?

better. Not in the clear.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,957 ✭✭✭Hooch

better. Not in the clear.

The thoughts of the ES mod team, and I'm sure all posters who have read this, are with ye.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Einstein

Great to see call takers getting some public recognition....thanks to uber for posting and best regards to you and yours.

• Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭Bang Bang

dun laoghaire neck of the woods

I'll direct the right people to this thread so it can be brought to the attention of Conor and the ambulance crew.

Thank you for getting back with this info.

Just a little update to say we're all home and in full health. Thanks for the well wishes.

Advertisement