Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NBA jerseys?

Options
  • 19-01-2014 10:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Anyone know where I can get a boston celtics jersey in Ireland? In a shop or online? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,062 ✭✭✭walrusgumble

Anyone know where I can get a boston celtics jersey in Ireland? In a shop or online? Thanks

The NBA store might be best,

Careful, dont get a rondo shirt, he might be gone soon. Would love to get a Sullinger shirt, but there are no choices on offer.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,785 ✭✭✭killwill

There is a Dublin based guy on Facebook under the name buy nba gear in ireland. €40 for a jersry eith name of your choice. Got a few off him already.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,485 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

killwill wrote: »
    There is a Dublin based guy on Facebook under the name buy nba gear in ireland. €40 for a jersry eith name of your choice. Got a few off him already.

I assume he's doing bulk orders from the fake chinese sites (like hitjerseys.net, or whatever its successor is). €40 is a hefty markup seeing as they cost about 20USD when doing a group order.

One of the lads in our club did them before, quality/sizing can be hit and miss. Last order we did, I got the old Raptors Vince Carter jersey which was perfect, but the Bulls St Patricks Day green one was ridiculously small.

Another giveaway is that official NCAA jerseys don't have names on them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,785 ✭✭✭killwill

I assume he's doing bulk orders from the fake chinese sites (like hitjerseys.net, or whatever its successor is). €40 is a hefty markup seeing as they cost about 20USD when doing a group order.

One of the lads in our club did them before, quality/sizing can be hit and miss. Last order we did, I got the old Raptors Vince Carter jersey which was perfect, but the Bulls St Patricks Day green one was ridiculously small.

Another giveaway is that official NCAA jerseys don't have names on them.

Yup thats it. The jerseys are oversized and shorts undersized but the quality is very good. I have the Kobe Hollywood nights uniform. Also got the Curry and Kobe christmas jerseys. They were more like shooting tops though as they are oversized.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭ryanakabyitz

footlocker have them and some shorts and sneakers.

Advertisement