Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Groups in or around Wexford?

Options
  • 19-01-2014 1:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Was hoping to find an RPG group or club down here when I moved. Was a member of QUB Dragonslayers when I lived in Belfast.

Currently living in Enniscorthy.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Vaeaelen

Hello!

I'va just moved to new ross and I'm also looking for a RPG group/club, feel free to contact me. Regards.

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭a fat guy

WIT, over in Waterford, probably has a society for RPG's.

Vaeaelan, Ross has very little in the way of our luxury hobbies. The closest things to RPG books I've found are Warhammer in Campbells and assorted modelling items in McModels (Trains, Warlord games stuff, military planes, that kind of stuff too).

Video games as well of course, but there's not much else unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 icarne

I would be interested if a group is setup in or around Wexford. Near Rosslare myself. Used to be in Witless Gamers and make the odd run over to Waterford for table top rpg.
    As far as I know there is a warhammer/40k wargamming group in St Josephs. Wexford town on a Friday evening.

Advertisement