Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grocery store near People's park?

Options
  • 19-01-2014 12:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,724 ✭✭✭

Is there any grocery store near People's park to buy water, meat, etc?

I found the the tesco next to Odeon cinema but thats about 20 minutes walk..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,761 ✭✭✭✭JPA

Dunnes Stores in City Square isn't far but still a bit of a walk.

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭cococoady

The petrol station beside the park should cater for some of ur needs, if not the shop beside Deevys on Parnell at would.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,642 ✭✭✭MRnotlob606

20 minute walk ? all you have to do is go through the park and up the waterside and your basically there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭Motivator

Grocery store near people's park?

I'm sure there's a grocery store near Central Park in New York where people actually call it that.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,184 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Motivator wrote: »
    Grocery store near people's park?

I'm sure there's a grocery store near Central Park in New York where people actually call it that.

Wha'?
    20 minute walk ? all you have to do is go through the park and up the waterside and your basically there.

I can see how walking through the park, up the length of Waterside, across the road, through Millars Marsh, and across to Tesco would take 20 minutes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭davyboy1975

Ardkeen stores near the hospital as i presume ur coming from there or next to that is lidl as well

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭Ericaa

looksee wrote: »
    I can see how walking through the park, up the length of Waterside, across the road, through Millars Marsh, and across to Tesco would take 20 minutes.
    Yeah, if you're walking with a zimmer frame maybe...

Advertisement