Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Glencomeragh waterfall ?

Options
  • 18-01-2014 11:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

Hi there, I've spent the last hour on the internet trying to get some sort of directions, or location of Glencomeragh waterfall, to no avail.. Is it in a valley? a forest path? I'm really hoping someone can give me accurate directions, or google earth coordinates, or something, as I've never visited that part of the country before. Any help would be greatly appreciated.. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭Silva360

Drive to Glencomeragh House

http://www.glencomeragh.ie/

Park up. To the left of the house there is a stream and pathway. Follow the path (against the flow). You will come to a sort of boardwalk. Follow this to its end.

Voila....

From parking your car it is no more than 5 mins walk.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,070 ✭✭✭Xenophile

Silva360 wrote: »
    Drive to Glencomeragh House

http://www.glencomeragh.ie/

Park up. To the left of the house there is a stream and pathway. Follow the path (against the flow). You will come to a sort of boardwalk. Follow this to its end.

Voila....

From parking your car it is no more than 5 mins walk.

Now that is what I describe as top quality information. When and if the original poster gets there he might be so kind as to come back here and give us his impressions. Thank you!

The Forum on Spirituality has been closed for years. Please bring it back, there are lots of Spiritual people in Ireland and elsewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭john d nevin

Sorry I was sure I had thanked you for the response.. oh well , thank you very much Silva360, cant get better directions than that! When I make it down there I will be sure to give some feedback on how it went ;) thanks again!

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭Silva360

No Problem :)

Advertisement