Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPC down for anyone else?

Options
  • 18-01-2014 3:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if it's down for anyone else? Tv and Internet is down since this morning. I've contacted UPC and they said that they couldn't find a fault in the line even thought my neighbours is also down. They asked me to get others to report the fault so if anyone else is having problems can they give them a bell and report it please.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Nino Brown

south wrote: »
    Just wondering if it's down for anyone else? Tv and Internet is down since this morning. I've contacted UPC and they said that they couldn't find a fault in the line even thought my neighbours is also down. They asked me to get others to report the fault so if anyone else is having problems can they give them a bell and report it please.

If it was would you expect a reply?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,642 ✭✭✭MRnotlob606

south wrote: »

they had me without internet and tv for a week in november, best thing to do is to keep on their case

• Registered Users Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭south

Nino Brown wrote: »

They've replied and found the fault and it has just been fixed. Mods please delete.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,761 ✭✭✭✭JPA

Nino Brown wrote: »

Phones!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭PremierDeise

Was same here last nite in kilcohan

• Advertisement
Advertisement