Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Construction Studies - Answers criteria

Options
  • 18-01-2014 2:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭

Anyone know exactly what the criteria for answers in construction questions are? I ask because the marking scheme seems very straightforward.. almost like a few simple sentences (and sometimes a simple sketch to go with it) could get you full marks in most questions. And most questions are extremely broad and the answers can almost be subjective?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭LostBoy101

I did the construction studies theory exam last year and I had a decent book with exam papers and solutions in one. The structure is quite straight forward as you said yourself. If you are asked to draw a sketch and to ensure yourself full marks make sure you add a few bullet points to show your knowledge of the sketch and topic area.

The website I've ordered the book from is gone offline so if it's up again I'll send you a PM if you remind me.

Advertisement