Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Newspaper Archive

Options
  • 18-01-2014 1:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Does anyone know if the Irish Newspaper Archive can still be viewed in its old format (of maybe 6mths? ago?)
    Logged on now and it is often very hard to even read sub-headings and makes skimming through information very difficult
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭montgo

Sorry that I can't answer your query as I have just now taken out a sub.

I have some questions of my own.

How does the "date range" work. I put in a to & from year but the search results includes all years which is a big nuisance.

Are my saved items in "my collection" accessible after my sub runs out?

Thanks for your help.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,765 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

I seem to recall date range requires actual dates, e.g. 31-12-1959 to 01-01-1961 to cover 1960.

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭montgo

MYOB wrote: »
    I seem to recall date range requires actual dates, e.g. 31-12-1959 to 01-01-1961 to cover 1960.

Many thanks MYOB, I will try that.

Advertisement