Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SW sent me a letter regarding a job vacancy

Options
  • 17-01-2014 6:59pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 27

It isn't a job I'm qualified for nor one I would ever be offered. Am I still expected to apply and would they get wind of it if I didn't?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

It isn't a job I'm qualified for nor one I would ever be offered. Am I still expected to apply and would they get wind of it if I didn't?

Why dont you apply and go for an interview. It would be good experience for your next interview then.

Plus, SW will see that you are actually trying to get a job.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 27 ArmandHammer

mackeire wrote: »
    Why dont you apply and go for an interview. It would be good experience for your next interview then.
    I do quite well in interviews and have actually got the job in the majority I've attended. It's good advice though, I'll go along if it's convenient.
    Plus, SW will see that you are actually trying to get a job.
    They can see that from the number of realistic jobs I've applied for.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭MouseTail

It's good advice though, I'll go along if it's convenient.
    That is strange, surely if you get shortlisted for interview you have a good shot at the job, so why wouldn't you make it convenient?

Advertisement