Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Metalman Swim Series

Options
  • 17-01-2014 5:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭

Metalman Swim series opened for registration today.. 3 weekend swims and two distance types (500, 750, 1000) and (750, 1500, 2000) - 31st May, 7th June and 21st June - 30 Euros for the short and 35 for the Long .. All swims on the beautiful Rosses Point Beach, Co. Sligo .. All money raised goes to charity

this was brilliant last year .. would really recommend it!

www.metalmanswimseries.com

Sean

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭biomed32

So tempted!

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭Scarlet42

sold out in two days .. but there is a reserve list, if you contact them

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭promethius

places went like justin bieber tickets :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭biomed32

I think next year, going to concentrate on the 10km swim I think but it looks like a very good event, something to look forward to!

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭Scarlet42

I did the 10k last year .. very well organised and a great atmosphere .. one of the toughest things I've ever done, especially the last couple of K in the river ...but looking forward to it again this year!! hopefully will be better prepared!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement