Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

keyboard changes after update.

Options
  • 17-01-2014 5:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,428 ✭✭✭

Anyone having problems getting the keyboard back to the normal way after doing an update on a HTC one?

Can't see the option for it, so now it's like typing with a blackberry, disaster!

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 32,849 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

I'm not sure what you are specifically referring to, but every time Swiftkey updates for me it goes back to the stock keyboard, and I have to manually re-enable Swiftkey and set it as default. It's pretty irritating. If there was a setting to change to prevent this happening I would be grateful to know it. It's no big deal, but annoying all the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭MuppetCheck

There was a SwiftKey update Wednesday or Thursday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,428 ✭✭✭.jacksparrow.

I mean the normal layout for writing a text etc is now gone, and its just all the letters on my keyboard like normal keyboard if you know what I mean.

So there is no predective text, I have to touch each letter to spell out a word.

I attached a pic below.

I used to be able to change it in the settings but now the option isn't there.

Advertisement