Advertisement
Private Profiles - an update on how they will be changing here
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.

Going out on a thursday / saturday night??

• 17-01-2014 3:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭ CaoimheCweeva

Hey guys,

I'm having a party for my boyfriend in two weeks, and the plan is to have it on a thursday or else on a saturday..problem is, I haven't a clue where to go out after!

I'm not sure when the Roxy is open anymore, their facebook pages are never updated, and I know Eclipse is only fridays and saturdays but I think they're 21's on a saturday..?

Majority of people at the party will be 20 and under, and I know everywhere (well nearly everywhere anyways) is over 21's on a saturday

But where's good to go to on a thursday night??

I've heard of The Holy Cow and The Courtyard, but I don't know what their age limit is, or if they're pub / club..

All suggestions welcome! Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,862 ✭✭✭ ofcork

Savoy might be you best bet for a club,bailey as a late bar as both cater for students for the thurs nite,sat night may be another story.

Advertisement